Wednesday 13 October 2010

Future....

Things are officially starting to roll now. 
Year 11 has officially hit me and I think I'm feeling the effects. 
Work is harder than ever, and the free time is becoming shorter. I'm finding it harder and harder to try and get my head around the fact that I'm leaving school soon. And even though I can't wait, I feel as if it will never come. 
I feel as if I will die or something will happen before that day. I find myself dreaming of what is ahead of me in my future, I feel like that's a bad thing. but I sort of can't help it. I'm not sure what brought all this on. Perhaps its the fact that half my friends are in their 20s and I'm feeling well young. 
I just hope so badly that the day will come when I'm free. I know I will never be truly free of anybody. but the day I leave that school and the day that I head on the road to my adult hood. I'm hoping that will be a good day. :) :P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment